The Charles is located in De Waterkant, approximately 21km from Cape Town International Airport.
RECEPTION : The Charles, 137 Waterkant Street , Cape Town, South Africa
Latitude 33º 54’58.69” S | Longitude 18º 25’01.08” E
Arriving from Cape Town International Airport
- The Charles is located in De Waterkant Village, roughly situated between Signal Hill and the Waterfront, between the CBD and Green Point.
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs for 22kms until you arrive at the Coen Steytler Avenue traffic lights. The Cape Town International Convention Centre is on your left hand side and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side. Proceed straight over the intersection.
- Cross over two more intersections and at the third traffic light, Strand Street, turn right.
- Turn into the fourth road to your right, Loader Street.
- Almost immediately, the roads makes a 90 degree turn to the left. 1 Loader is on the corner, on your left hand side.
- Carry on straight until you reach Dixon Street, turn right.
- The Charles is situated on the corner of Dixon and Waterkant Street on your left. Please avoid parking on the yellow or red lines.